Cozy Modern Cafe W/ Commercial Kitchen
San Francisco County, United States
Space type Entire store · Ideal for Concept Shop, Sale, Event · Space size 600 sq ft
How inquiries work
- Send an inquiry for free
- Clarify details with the space owner
- Book your space and launch your project
This listing is managed by POP UP SHOPS Concierge Service and the offer is not online bookable as it requires more coordination effort. POP UP SHOPS is not the owner or manager of this property. There is no direct online processing. You can inquire without obligation.
About this space
If you're looking to host a special intimate dinner with a chef in mind and are just looking for a space, look no further! If you're a Pop-Up restaurant crew looking for a place to host a meal or two, you've found it! If you're looking to host a after work happy hour social, you've got it!
We're happy to hear other inquiries and event ideas you'd like to host!
Our space is available after our operating hours, starting at 4pm Monday - Friday and all day on weekends.
Seated Capacity : 18 comfortably (can squeeze in up to 22)
Spotify available for music but we aren't able to connect other external devices to our sound system
Kitchen Amenities : 6 burner stove, oven, griddle, grill, limited refrigeration during event, all reusable smallware, dinnerware, kitchenware
- Customer WLAN
The availability of this space is upon request.
Our space is a working commercial kitchen and renters must be respectful during their event. Cleaning fee is required for all rentals in order to ensure the space is ready for the following event or business day.
We always suggest that renters to come in to see the space before booking to see what we have and to get a better idea of how their event will go in the space.
Upon arrival, we will have a staff member meet you, show you around, answer any questions, and depart once you're settled in. They will be available by phone for the duration of the event in case anything comes up. When your rental period ends, the will be back to double check that everything is back in place for our service the next day. At the end time of the rental, everything you brought in with you should be ready to be out the door and locked up behind you. Our cleaning crew will be there 15 minutes before your booking end time to get started!
We do charge an overtime fee if renters stay past their allotted rental booking time, so please book your set-up and breakdown time accordingly.
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL:
• All equipment…ovens, stoves, blender, robocoup, etc.
• Smallwares…spoons, spatulas, knives, pots pans, containers, dishes, glasses & silverware – anything that can be washed and reused
• Refrigerators, freezer, lowboys & prep stations, etc. – these are full the restaurant's product, but you can make room as needed/possible
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL:
• Food ingredients, disposable containers, paper goods, napkins, plastic goods, plastic utensils, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, gloves, beverages and any other products Foundation Café may require for service that can not be washed and reused. RENTER IS REQUIRED TO BRING ALL NON-REUSABLE/WASHABLE ITEMS THEY MAY NEED FOR SERVICE.
• Deep Fryer - PLEASE DO NOT USE. You may bring your own or fry over the stove. We have a cooking oil disposal barrel by the garbage bins out back for used cooking oil.
• Knives - Please bring your own!
If product loss occurs or equipment needs repair due to the rental, you will be charged accordingly
Out of respect, please return things as much as possible exactly as you found them.
- Minimum rental: 1 day
- Lease start: 08:00 AM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible (1 week prior)