Amazing Shop-in-shop in Marylebone
Modern,Classic Gallery Style
England, United Kingdom
Space type Entire store · Ideal for Concept Shop, Sale, Event · Space size 300 sq ft
How bookings work
- Send a booking request and deposit the rent
- Clarify details with the space owner
- The space owner accepts/declines your booking request
About this space
This modern space is located in the well-known area of Marylebone close to Seymour Street and is ideal for showrooms.
With white walls, hardwood floors and large windows that give plenty of natural light, the space is ideal for art openings and exhibitions, as a trade show room or as a creative pop up.
This space offers basic amenities including a storage / fitting room area, basic kitchenette and a toilet.
Please note prices increase by 25% during prime time of the year such as London Craft Week and London Design Festival and for the November & December months.
- Air con.
- Security System
“Facilities and Services”
i. Access and use of the Premises.
ii. Electricity, Water, Wi – Fi
iii. Keys, fobs and code to access the Premises.
iv. The use of track lighting system.
v. The use of wall hanging system
vi. The use of 6 birchwood art display plinths 50cm x 90cm
2. In consideration of the Fee payable by the Licensee in accordance with the Payment Terms the Owner agrees to the Licensee having use of the Property for the Permitted Use only and for the duration of the Licence Period only, with the benefit of the Facilities and Services.
3. A £50 refundable deposit will be taken from the Licensee on the date of signing this Agreement and returned to the Licensee within two weeks of expiry of the Licence Period.
4. The Property shall remain in the possession of the Owner at all times.
5. The Licensee is not permitted to assign or transfer this Agreement at any time.
6. Failure by the Licensee to comply with the terms of this Agreement will result in the Agreement being terminated with immediate effect.
7. The Licensee agrees to:
i. Pay to the Owner the full Licence Fee in accordance with the Payment Terms;
ii. Use the Property for the Permitted Purpose only during the Licence Period;
iii. To maintain the Property in a clean and tidy manner at all times;
iv. To strictly adhere to all security procedures implemented by the Owner;
v. Maintain a full insurance premium on the Property to cover all insurable risks relevant to the business of the Licensee;
vi. Not use the Property for any of the following:
a. Allow an auction sale to be held in any part of the Property;
b. Any illegal and/or immoral activity
c. Activities of a dangerous or destructive nature, whether lawful or otherwise;
d. To cause nuisance or annoyance to any neighbouring persons or properties;
e. The sale of food and drink;
vii. Not to alter or allow any person to alter the Property in any way without the prior written consent of the Owner;
viii. Pass on all correspondence to the Owner regarding the Property as soon as is reasonably practical;
ix. not at any time or by any means authorise or permit any third party to, communicate, divulge to any person or make use of any Confidential Information (except to your professional advisers who are bound by equivalent confidentiality terms as these or as ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction); and
x. Comply with all instructions, policies and procedures as advised by the Owner, including but not limited to the instructions for the hanging systems, spotlights, plinths and ladders, the fire action plan and any health and safety risk assessments.
8. The Owner shall provide to the Licensee the Facilities and Services subject to any shortage of supply, severe weather implications, or similar causes restricting or suspending the supply of such Facilities and Services beyond the Owners control.
9. At the expiry of the Licence Period or termination this Licence, the Licensee shall return the Property to the Owner in a clean and tidy condition or the condition in which the Property was in at the time of entering into this Agreement with the Licensee.
10. Any accidental damage caused to the Property by the Licensee or an associate or employee of the Licensee, that renders the Property unusable for more than 48 hours shall render this Agreement terminated.
11. The Licensees obligations herein shall survive expiry or termination of this Agreement.
12. Both Parties warrant and represent that they are fully entitled to and have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
13. The Licensee shall indemnify the Owner against all and any costs, claims, expenses and liabilities (including legal fees and any sums paid on the advice of Counsel) resulting from breach by the Licensee of any of its agreements, warranties and undertakings under this Agreement.
14. The Licensee grants to the Owner all consents necessary pursuant to the DPA to store, handle and process your personal data in any form (electronic, hardcopy or otherwise) for the purposes of: (i) this Agreement;); (ii) may be reasonably necessary for the effective running of Owner’s business (including the transfer of such data outside the EEA (where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as those in the European Economic Area); and (iii) in order for the Owner to comply with any and all of its obligations under applicable laws (including for the purpose of complying with data subject access requests).
15. The Licensee shall, at all times, comply with any and all applicable anti-bribery, anti-corruption and/or similar laws, executive orders and/or regulations, including the Bribery Act 2010 and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. The Owner shall not offer or promise to give or receive an inducement or advantage, either directly or indirectly, or do so or purport to do so in connection with the Property.
16. This Agreement and all matters ancillary to it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Minimum rental: 7 days
- Lease start: 09:00 AM
- Security deposit: GBP 50.00
- Cancellation policy: Moderate (2 weeks prior)