Major Gallery In Chelsea Art District
New York County, United States
Space type Entire store · Ideal for Concept Shop, Sale, Event · Space size 1000 sq ft
How inquiries work
- Send an inquiry for free
- Clarify details with the space owner
- Book your space and launch your project
This listing is managed by POP UP SHOPS Concierge Service and the offer is not online bookable as it requires more coordination effort. Inquiries are not processed automatically and do not require payment details.
About this space
Located in the heart of Chelsea, our spacious 3rd floor gallery consists of three loosely divided rooms with high ceilings, large windows, natural lighting, and a view of the High Line, offering the perfect space for art exhibitions, photo and video shootings, receptions, fashion events, promotional events and more.
Minimum 3 hours rental available only before 3pm. We offer daily rates from 10am to 5pm $1400. After 5pm will be charged hourly $240. Weekend fee varies. Weekly and monthly rentals are negotiable.
- Weekend and off-hours rental fee varies.
- The gallery's office and office items are not available to use by renters.
- The renters must provide their own items (eg. garbage bins and bags, tablecloths, etc.) for the space unless otherwise negotiated. - A specific time frame must be determined for the agreement.
- A deposit of $300~(depending on the rental hours and dates) must be paid upon signing, in case of any damage or if the renter does not follow the contract. If there are no damages to the property and the contract has been kept, this deposit will be returned after deducting cleaning fee of $100~(depending on the situation).
- The lender is not responsible for any damages done to or loss of the renter’s works/possessions.
- Hard liquor, smoking, and cooking is not allowed on the premises. Wine and beer are acceptable.
- Light music is allowed, NO DJs.
- Furniture rental: Chairs ($1 each), Tables ($5 and $10) and Pedestals ($7)
- Minimum rental: 1 day
- Lease start: 08:00 AM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible (1 week prior)