Largest Retail Space Available on Prime Bleecker Street Block
High Foot Traffic. Beautiful, Large Display Windows.
New York County, United States
Space type Entire store · Ideal for Concept Shop, Sale, Event · Space size 2000 sq ft · Storage size 1700 sq ft
How bookings work
- Send a booking request and deposit the rent
- Clarify details with the space owner
- The space owner accepts/declines your booking request
|Call or email for viewing|
|November 16th, 2018|
About this space
This full floor of ground floor retail space is situated on the most highly trafficked block of Greenwich Village's famous Bleecker Street. Over 2000 Square Feet of open space (no columns) plus full, dry basement for storage. Ready to accommodate your gallery, sale, or event. For 35 years, this space was the home of the beloved Matt Umanov Guitars, and the great energy remains!
- Air con.
- Minimum rental: 5 days
- Lease start: 08:00 AM
- Security deposit: USD 19,500.00
- Cancellation policy: Flexible (1 week prior)