Flexible Concept Pop Up Space
Harris County, United States
Space type Entire store · Ideal for Concept Shop · Space size 750 sqm
How bookings work
- Send a booking request and deposit the rent
- Clarify details with the space owner
- The space owner accepts/declines your booking request
|Contact to schedule a viewing apt|
About this space
The Bodega is the storefront just south of Cafe Brasil. This space is for entrepreneurs and retailers to utilize as a pop up shop. From boutique merchandise to baby apparel, whatever your passion is, rent the space for a day, a week or a month.
The Bodega is located on Dunlavy St. in the Montrose district. This space sits between downtown and River Oak's. Some walkable destinations include The Menil Collection, The Rothko Chapel, Anvil Bar & Refuge, Free Press Houston and Poison Girl. Across the street from the high end handmade personalized perfumes shop La Labo. You'll find no shortage of unique vintage shops, tattoo parlors and one of a kind "mom & pop" shops.
Clean white walls and ceilings
Recessed gallery lighting
Amenities / Details
Includes Wifi & Utilities
Merchant & Market
Wired Up - modern conveniences
Looking forward to showing you the space! Please send us a message if your interested.
*The Bodega comes unfurnished, all images posted are from previous tenants.
- Air con.
- Security System
1. Please send a message for rental inquiries & to set up a viewing.
2. Ability to generate synergy among neighboring businesses
3. Commitment to quality, creativity & social responsibility
4. Previous Rental History
5. Deposit Required
6. Short Term Liability Insurance (may apply)
7. In person meeting with management
- Minimum rental: 3 days
- Lease start: 12:00 AM
- Security deposit: CHF 475 *
- Cancellation policy: Flexible (1 week prior)